No, not coffeeshops.
No, not at the Mall.
We're talking about online!
The big question of our week involves, where are our people hanging out on this big world wide web of ours?
Here is my question to you loyal blog-readers. Where do you 'hang out?' I'll come clean, here are my biggest online hangouts, in NO particular order.
1) People.com (Yes, embarrassing.)
2) Twitter. (Love it. Connects me to my amigos y amigas y FAMILIA!)
3) Facebook. (Mostly for ministry.)
4) Gmail. (For everything- documents, spreadsheets, email, pictures. You name it, gmail has it.)
5) Blogs. (Younghouselove.com, kaci-jo.blogspot.com, email@example.com, and jonkalvig.com, and OF COURSE, this blog :) are frequent-visit places.)
6) Hulu. (The perfect solution for people who aren't at home when their shows are.)
Where are YOU hanging out?